Along the Rutherford Bench at the end of a country lane is one of Napa Valley’s newest boutique wineries.
But Jon Nathaniel Cellars is not new to the scene.
A Chance to Make Memories
Designed and built by wine industry veterans John and Nat Komes, the Jon Nathaniel Winery is the long-awaited home for this father-and-son team’s most personal wine project yet: limited-production, classic varietal wines lovingly crafted and sourced from the family’s finest estate vineyards in Napa Valley.
We invite you to join a small circle of friends who share a love of fine wine, authentic experiences and good old-fashioned storytelling. As a Jon Nathaniel automatic allocation member you will receive fully customizable quarterly wine shipments with options of choosing from our small-batch Cabernet Sauvignons, Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs. Each year we will also share a beautifully-packaged holiday-themed wine, an annual masterpiece from Nat Komes, and gifts from Carrie Komes’ garden, which encompasses olive orchards, lemon groves and fig trees.
To us, sharing the enjoyment of Jon Nathaniel wines is our most important goal. That’s why our program allows you to choose which wines you want to receive each quarter, ensuring your personal preferences are met. Come make memories with us.
Customizable Automatic Quarterly Shipments
- Four shipments of six bottles per year (2-case annual allocation)
- Fully customizable shipments; choose your own wine selections
- Shipments not customized will be personally selected by John Komes
- $10 flat rate ground shipping
- Discounts offered on select wines
- Shipments in February, April, October, December
Meet the Fabulist
- Exclusive invitations to Jon Nathaniel events with John and Nat Komes, including annual international cruise
- Gifts of gratitude from “Carrie’s Garden” with each shipment
- Qualified customers annually receive olive oil from Jon Nathaniel estate olive trees
A friend in Napa Valley
- Convenient ordering and shipping- our service team make wine shipments a breeze
- Concierge level service to help plan your visits
- Opportunity to host a personalized Jon Nathaniel wine tasting in your home, curated to your preferences
If you already have a Jon Nathaniel online account, you will need to use that username and password to join the Allocation Program. If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-967-6724.
*Note: must spend $2,400 per calendar year to take advantage of membership benefits, if you spend $4,600 or more you are automatically granted access to Legacy Membership, which grants shipping included on all orders.
Shipments will automatically be billed to the credit card on file and will include shipping charges and applicable taxes. Wine deliveries require an adult signature (at least 21 years of age). Unclaimed wine will be shipped at member's expense after 50 days.